Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Little Goodbyes...

I had the brilliant idea to say goodbye to all my friends separately instead of having a party or something before I left. I thought it would be more personable and a better way to say goodbye to everyone. Instead it was actually kind of stressful to try and meet with everyone and finish up research and interviews in my last two weeks. But it was still great to say goodbye to all the friends, new and old, who made my year in Latvia great. Here are just some of my great friends who I will miss tremendously and look forward to seeing again, no matter where in the world they live!

Kathrin, Kristina, Monika and I
The girls from my Latvian language class and a few more friends.
Mara and I
My Latvian teacher and fellow Latvian classmate
Fellow Fulbrighter Tim
Kathrin and I
Britta and I
Zanda, Amanda and I
My work colleague Martiņš

No comments: