Friday, January 4, 2008

Switzerland

I just returned from spending Christmas with my family in Switzerland. I was a nice break from Latvia and I must admit it was hard to leave. We went skiing (I hurt my knee..man getting old sucks) and I got see a significant bit of the country. Here are some of my most favorite photos from the trip.

Me with Geneva in the background
Inside the United Nations where I got to do research!
Smiling at all the junk food at the American Store in Geneva
My Dad, brother and sister on their way to ski in my sister's town of Gstaad
In Gruyere where we watched cheese being made
In Montreaux the Swiss Riviera
Zurich
Overlooking Zurich

My sister and I in Bern
A truly Swiss dish.....Raclette and Dr Pepper

1 comment:

Matt Flaten said...

"Inside the United Nations where I got to do research!"

I don't think there is a more perfect sentence that sums you up...especially that exclamation point!

Love the hat too!